Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

The Big Picture..!!!

Last Thursday I decided to do up a wall in the office to layout the current/first issue, so as to be able to quickly know where I'm at and how far till I get to the end of this piece of string..!?


As you can see, as of last Thursday there appears to be a lot of blank pages and since then, there has been plenty of work done and it's grown in size by another 2 pages and I reckon there will be more, so currently we are on 50 pages (excluding inside outside covers..!

I'll try and do a snap tonight.. to give you a better idea of where it's at, but I think I'm about half way..!?


Currently there are 3 bikes from Geelong, Victoria - already setup as features in the mag (with some content still to come!?) and I've lined up to shoot Lukes sweet Trumpy - from the Gold Coast, Qld - this Sunday. Plus I snapped Jimmy's XS650 Chop from Redcliffe, Qld - last Sunday (photo above of me loaded up and ready to head out to the shoot, with grey/dark sky's threatening to smash me) and I've also set that up in the layout - plus fingers crossed, that Allan's Ironhead Sporty from Sydney, NSW will be back to a happy place for him after a car pulled out in front of him just before Xmas, causing him to lay it down.

I'm also chasing a killer Evo Sporty up the hill - Toowoomba, Qld - of Daz's, the mod's he's done to this bike, need to be seen in the flesh, to appreciate the chopper goodness..!

I might also squeeze in the 'going no-where' Trumpy build of mine - '48 5T. Plus maybe do a quick feature of my Dad's old Flathead Servicar (Ex LAPD)..!?

I'd also love to feature plenty more bikes 'from all over Australia'.. so send me an email, if you have.. or know of one that would be a perfect fit for this gritty, grimey, but hand built mag.!! I'd appreciate it..!

Hope everyone had a great Xmas break and big New Year, and now let's make 2013 a big year for Vintage Bikes - No matter what-cha ride - Just as long as you do ! Although, I do love grimey old 60/70s styled choppers.. LOL...

Regards & Respect, Jamie (Chops) Day - e: magazine@dirtyloveshow.com.au
www.dirtylovemagazine.com.au - www.facebook.com/dirtylovemag

No comments:

Post a Comment