Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

Fundraiser Campaign - Let's get the Mag online !

Righto Crew, after a fair few folks made contact with me, saying I should setup a donation option, after my previous blog about rasing money to get the magazine online.. I've gone and put myself out there.. for you all to rip the piss out of me..! 

Yes.. I've setup an Indiegogo campaign.. and even created a vimeo vid of my un-tidy self.. to do an intro..!

Sounded like a great idea.. but got to say.. sitting in a tin shed.. in 40+ degree heat.. doing and redoing the vid.. sort of lost a bit of it's fun factor.. after a bit..!  But I did get it done.. and I hope the message I'm trying to send.. makes sense..!?

Oh.. and the wife wanted me to make it clear to all.. it's not her moaning and groaning in the background.. about me being in the shed.. and not working on the trumpy.. or cleaning up the mess.. it's actually our dogs.. Border Collies.. doing.. what ever they do..! :)

Folks... Big or Small.. anything you would be able to donate to this project, will go a LONG way.. to getting it out there.. for all to enjoy..!!! 

Would also appreciate you sharing this fundraiser with any other like minded friend or family member..!

Even if you don't want to donate.. jump on over there.. and have a laugh at my video..!  It's all good..!

 Link to fundraising campaign: http://igg.me/p/318013/x/2178965

Regards, Jamie (Chops) Day

 

 Link to fundraising campaign: http://igg.me/p/318013/x/2178965

No comments:

Post a Comment