Pages

Saturday 5 April 2014

The 'DIRTY LOVE STORE'

Folks, I've kicked off a 'big cartel' store.. as there's been a lot of interest from folks overseas about purchasing Issues and having them sent over.. and the previous set up (PayPal Buttons).. were too restrictive.. so I've taken the leap in to some new technology.. which will hopefully advance DLM's reach..!

With the change.. you'll also notice.. I've moved the domain name.. back to my Blog.. as it will allow me to update more often.. and be a lot more interactive with you.. especially via Mobile Phone..!

You can reach the new online store via the links on www.dirtylovemagazine.com.au or directly thru: dirtylovestore.bigcartel.com



Let me know.. if you get stuck.. info@dirtylovemagazine.com.au

Regards, Jamie/Chops

No comments:

Post a Comment