Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

Xmas is only days away..!

Folks,

Snappy update.. as I'm heading out during the Xmas break.. to catch up with family.. and do a sneaky bike shoot.. of an amazing Flathead Chopper...! 

The Mag is going great guns at the moment..! 

I've setup a very basic template... using some very basic software (I'm on a zero dollar beer budget, with zero experiece :) ).  

I've been lucky enough to know some great blokes who have volunteered their time to the mag.. who know full well.. it's for love and personal respect.. and Zero Dollars.. so lads: Tim, Troy, Tony, Paul, Johnny, Jimmy, Allan, Buzz, Richie and the DL crew.. a big thank-you.. from me to you..!! 

I've also scored a few amazing bikes to put in the mag.. a few from Brisbane, a few from Sydney and a couple from Melbourne and Geelong.. and I'm keen to have one or more from each state.. if you own, or know of someone who owns a bike that would be a perfect fit to the mag.. please contact me.. as soon as you can..!? it would truly be appreciated..! email: magazine@dirtyloveshow.com.au

Anyway folks... Merry Xmas.. and I hope you all have a big.. but safe.. New Year..!! 

Regards & Respect, Chops 


No comments:

Post a Comment